Mac & cheese has long since been considered an ultimate comfort food. Creamy, cheesy, and ever-so-indulgent, this classic dish has now been amped up a notch by The Naked Foodie, Christian Mark Jacobs, in his new line of Party Trays, Southern Roots by Naked Patisserie.
Let’s get the low down on why this new Baked Brie Mac N Cheese is breaking the Internet.
- It has TWO wheels of Brie on it. Not one, if you get the large order, that’s right— you’re Mac N Cheese is topped with TWO wheels of creamy, delicious French Brie.
2. It has a nice, mild kick to it. That kick is all thanks to the pepper jack cheese that’s melted into the 4-cheese mixture along with a special blend of The Naked Foodie Signature spices and herbs.
3. The Parmesan and Cheddar are the perfect blend. Cheddar, one of the most common cheeses, gives us that nostalgic, memorable taste we all love, and then the unexpected spike of Parmesan brings out the flavor in the entire dish while standing out as a star on its own.
4. The Naked Foodie spent 10 years perfecting this recipe. Seriously. Christian experimented with dozens of different blends of cheese, various textures, and the thickness of his Baked Mac before bringing us this dish that foodies can’t stop raving about.
5. It tastes good hot, it’s tastes good cold, and it tastes good at room temperature. This doesn’t even seem possible, but you’ll just have to taste this dish for yourself to find out.
To inquire about our Baked Brie Mac N Cheese and the FULL MENU of Southern Roots by Naked Patisserie Party Trays
VIBER / CALL +63 945 468 5141 or email [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram and Like us on Facebook!